Workers can get hurt while on the job. It is a reality for all professions. When an injury occurs, the workers’ compensation system should help provide a safety net while that person recovers. Some companies do not like it when an injured employee files a workers’...
FIGHTING FOR CLIENTS RIGHTS THROUGHOUT SOUTH TEXAS FOR OVER 35 YEARS
Month: June 2020
- How hiring managers can commit age discrimination before meeting you
- 3 possible sources of workplace sexual harassment
- Can your business insurance deny coverage after a burglary?
- Refusing to help you stay at work could be a form of retaliation
- 3 ways homeowner’s insurance companies may act in bad faith