Job seekers of a certain age in southern Texas often struggle to get fair consideration from employers. So many people aged 50 and above have stories about job interviews that seem to get cut short when the hiring manager notices the applicant's gray hair or asks...
FIGHTING FOR CLIENTS RIGHTS THROUGHOUT SOUTH TEXAS FOR OVER 35 YEARS
Month: May 2023
- How hiring managers can commit age discrimination before meeting you
- 3 possible sources of workplace sexual harassment
- Can your business insurance deny coverage after a burglary?
- Refusing to help you stay at work could be a form of retaliation
- 3 ways homeowner’s insurance companies may act in bad faith