Getting hurt at work will be difficult for you, and it will also cause issues for the company as well. Obviously, they lose out on your productivity on the day that you get injured, as you will likely have to leave to seek medical evaluation and treatment. The company...
FIGHTING FOR CLIENTS RIGHTS THROUGHOUT SOUTH TEXAS FOR OVER 35 YEARS
Month: August 2022
- How hiring managers can commit age discrimination before meeting you
- 3 possible sources of workplace sexual harassment
- Can your business insurance deny coverage after a burglary?
- Refusing to help you stay at work could be a form of retaliation
- 3 ways homeowner’s insurance companies may act in bad faith