When you have an insurance plan that covers your property, you have every right to make a claim if that property is damaged. While some insurance carriers will settle fairly, there is a risk that your carrier could deny your claim or drag out the claims process. To...
FIGHTING FOR CLIENTS RIGHTS THROUGHOUT SOUTH TEXAS FOR OVER 35 YEARS
Month: February 2021
- How hiring managers can commit age discrimination before meeting you
- 3 possible sources of workplace sexual harassment
- Can your business insurance deny coverage after a burglary?
- Refusing to help you stay at work could be a form of retaliation
- 3 ways homeowner’s insurance companies may act in bad faith